Flotilla 41 Meetings
Monthly on 2nd Wednesday
1900 hrs at Port Ludlow Fire Station.
7650 Oak Bay Road.
Monthly on 2nd Thursday
0900 hrs at Dinghy Deli
Pleasant Harbor Marina
Also see Ongoing Events
Flotilla 41 is a unit in the 4th Division of the 13th District of the United States Coast Guard Auxiliary, and is based in Port Ludlow, Washington with a detachment in Brinnon — more
The Port Ludlow Coast Guard Auxiliary works quietly and sometimes doesn't get much press because we are an action group; over 8,000 hours were spent volunteering last year.
Last year the individuals in Flotilla 41 accomplished:
- The training of nearly 500 students, from the second to seventh grades, in water safety -- 12 kids at a time -- one or two instructors to a group.
- Nearly 150 Vessel Safety checks for our local boaters
- Over 153 days on the water in boats and kayaks doing Marine Safety Patrols
- Numerous separate class sessions in Public Education from "Basic Boating" to "Advanced Navigation" to "Using the GPS".
- Visits to marine dealers in our area with safe-boating information
- Beach clean-up of Port Ludlow area.
- Participation in Port Townsend Wooden Boat Festival and Brinnon Shrimp Fest.
- Established and manned an ongoing communications center located at the Port Ludlow Fire Station.
Membership in the Coast Guard Auxiliary is open to any citizen of the United States and its territories and possessions, who is 17 years of age or older. Facility (radio station, boat or aircraft) ownership and special skills are desirable but not mandatory. Interested? — contact us